1. The waxy analogue on the surface of the new bamboo cutting board is actually a kind of varnish. It is used by the manufacturers to make the bamboo cutting board more beautiful and moisture-proof. It is non-toxic and harmless, but it has no effect on use. However, if everyone does not trust, it can be poured with hot water, usually two times to remove the varnish on the surface. 2. The newly purchased bamboo chopping block can also be scrubbed with a dish cloth and detergent, and rinsed with water.
2. The newly bought bamboo chopping board has a sour taste similar to that of vinegar, and people's methods are mostly soaking. One of the most used is to use Taomi water and salt water. Put rice water or salt water in a pot and place it on a bamboo cutting board soaked completely for a time of 4-5 hours. It is best to press a heavy weight on the bamboo cutting board. This will not only remove the acidity of the bamboo cutting board, but also compact the bamboo cutting board to make it more durable.
1. The bamboo cutting board should be maintained before it is used, so as to ensure its durability. In fact, the above Taomi Shui or salt water immersion method is also a new type of bamboo chopping board. Salt water and compaction will make the new bamboo cutting board more robust. Fibers in the bamboo cutting board are more resilient and less likely to break.
2. When people chop hard things, it would be a ridiculous thing that the cutting board breaks down. In the restaurant, the use of cutting boards is stronger and more frequent, and the secret of their protection of bamboo cutting boards is hot oil pouring. When using a bamboo cutting board for the first time, chefs often boil the vegetable oil and then pour it on both sides of the bamboo cutting board. After the bamboo anvil has completely absorbed the hot oil, it can be used after washing.
3. The maintenance of bamboo chopping board is not the first time it can be oiled. At regular intervals, tea oil can be applied around the bamboo cutting board to moisten the bamboo fiber and enhance its toughness.