With the improvement of living conditions, environmental protection tableware is increasingly favored by consumers. Bamboo fiber tableware has a high degree of environmental protection performance and safety, and it is gradually entering the field of vision and the market is very large. Bamboo fiber is made from bamboo. After special technical treatment, the cellulose in bamboo is extracted, and the regenerated fibers made by the processes of making rubber and spinning have insect-proof and anti-bacterial properties, avoiding all kinds of pollution, and truly green, natural and environmentally friendly! Rapidly gaining favor from developed countries such as Europe, America, Japan and South Korea. Let's say bamboo fiber cutlery for everyone!
Bamboo fiber material
Bamboo fiber uses bamboo as raw material, and is processed by special high-tech technology to extract cellulose in bamboo, and is made of recycled fiber by processes such as glue making and spinning. Because the growth of bamboo does not require the use of various types of chemical fertilizers, it can also produce negative ions, and it also has anti-insect and anti-bacterial properties, thus avoiding all kinds of pollution.
Bamboo fiber features:
1. Antimicrobial and antibacterial function, the same number of bacteria observed under the microscope, the bacteria can multiply in cotton, wood fiber products, and bacteria on bamboo fiber products are killed by about 75% after 24 hours.
2. Deodorizing adsorption function, bamboo fiber inside a special ultra-fine pore structure so that it has a strong adsorption capacity, can adsorb formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia and other harmful substances in the air, eliminate bad odors.
3. Moisture absorption and dehumidification function, bamboo fiber cross-section concave and convex deformation, covered with an approximately oval-shaped pores, is highly hollow, capillary effect is extremely strong, can instantly absorb and evaporate water
4. Super anti-ultraviolet function, the ultraviolet penetration rate of cotton is 25%, the penetration rate of bamboo fiber is less than 0.6%, and its UV resistance is 41.7 times that of cotton.
5. Super health care function, bamboo is rich in trace elements such as pectin, bamboo honey, tyrosine, vitamin E and SE, GE and other anti-cancer anti-aging functions.
Good products naturally have a good market. At present, most of the domestic bamboo fiber production enterprises are independent R&D and have various types of products, which have received more and more attention. It is understood that China's bamboo forest-rich resources in Zhejiang Province has many companies take the road to diversification, including Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, the new Union and Plastic Co., Ltd. is a production of kitchen utensils business. In recent years, there has been a growing demand for green and environmental protection in the society. The company has developed a biodegradable environmentally-friendly material bamboo fiber kitchen utensils and obtained national invention patents. The product has become a shining star in the export of kitchen utensils. In the first half of this year, the company exported 151 batches of bamboo fiber kitchen utensils with a value of 3.428 million US dollars, an increase of 86.1% and 45.3% respectively year-on-year.
It is believed that even though the company will continue to innovate and products will continue to be strengthened, more people will learn to choose healthy bamboo fiber kitchen utensils.